A rough go of it

Where do I start?  I ended up going to the ER on Sunday for a bladder infection.  They put me on an antibiotic but unfortunately I seem to have a reaction to the pain meds for it, threw them up twice now so I just have to suffer through the pain.  I have had horrible tummy trouble which I found out today is all from the pill form of the treatment I'm on, very discouraging to me.  I was put on another antibiotic today because my infection is resistant to the first antibiotic as the symptoms started to worsen yesterday.  I was able to get treatment and I have been gone from home almost 12 hrs and am just now leaving Boston.

I am very discouraged by the side effects from the trial.  Also I have been warned my infection might be resistant to this next antibiotic And if I develop a fever they will have to admit me to give IV antibiotics and it will interfere with my trip to Tucson.  Lets pray this round works!

Post a Comment

0 Comments